“On the first day of Christmas I DIY-ed…A Noel Glitter Ornament”
Welcome to Day 1 of my 6 Days of Christmas Do-It-Yourself posts. I figured I would start off with a simple to make DIY ornament that looks very classy hanging on any Christmas tree…A Noel Glitter Ornament. You only need a couple of items and about 5 minutes to make this cute ornament.
- glass ornaments (These are really cheap this time of year-just make sure to get them early because they can sell out quickly)
- gold letter stickers (or any color you prefer)
- gold loose glitter
- Carefully place stickers onto ornament. Be sure to center them on ornament and make sure they are going in a straight line.
- Seal stickers onto the ornament. I use a mixture of 1 part glue and 1 part water (mod podge will work if you don’t mind the smell).
- ONce the sealant is dry, use a q-tip with a little water to remove any glue that is not directly on the stickers to give it a cleaner look.
- Finally, slowly pour loose glitter into open bulb- it helps to use a funnel if you have one 😉
I think that it might be kind of cute to make a few more of these with different Christmas phrases. For example, Believe, Merry, Jingle, Holly or whatever else you can think up!! Make sure to check back for Day 2 here!!