Well, I am back with Day 3 of my 6 Days of DIY Christmas. This one may be my favorite ornament so far 🙂 . I found these really cute holly sequins at Michaels the other day. While I didn’t know exactly what I wanted to do with them, I knew that they would look really nice on some sort of Christmas project.
Holly leaves and berries are some of my favorite Christmas decorations (besides for the Christmas tree of course)! I think they are really pretty and add the perfect Christmas pop. I would still like to figure out more projects to do with these cute little sequins. But until then here is my Holly Jolly Holly Ornament!!
- Glass heart shaped ornaments
- White glitter
- Holly sequins
- Hot glue gun
- Fill ornament with a 1:1 ratio of a glue and water mixture swirling it around to cover the whole ornament.
- Next, pour in white glitter shaking it around a little bit to cover the whole ornament with glitter.
- Carefully pour out any excess white glitter.
- Using a hot glue gun, attach two holly leaves and three holly berries- overlapping sightly.
I always love when something so simple turns out so pretty and so festive. I have already made a couple of sets of these to hand out as early Christmas presents to some family and friends. I just know that they will love them. And I hope that you love them too!